To provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, profession
ally supported 1-to-1 relationsh ips that changes their lives for the better, forever.
We are excited to share that Big Brothers Big Sisters has opened an office in Siloam Springs, thanks to United Way of Northwest Arkansas and a partnership with Bright Futures Siloam Springs. Our Siloam Springs program is currently matching Littles in our Community-based Program and our Site-based Program at Southside Elementary.
Get Involved :
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas believes in building a strong, one-to-one and professionally-supported mentoring relationship to serve as a foundation for transformative impact and life skills learning. Learn how you can get involved by clicking on the links below.
DO SOMETHING BIG!
KEEP IT LOCAL!
When you make a gift to Big Brothers Big Sisters, you directly support children in Siloam Springs.
No matter how much you give, your contribution will improve the lives of young people in your community. Your donation will help them meet the challenges of growing up into happy, confident young adults.
- Recruitment of new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers.
- The costs of background checks and insurance, while ensuring trained professionals match children to caring and responsible Bigs.
- One-on-one, ongoing supervision and support for every match.
- Cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children.
YOUR DONATION MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Research shows that children enrolled in our program for one year reported:
- 86% have an improved self-confidence.
- 81% have a better attitude towards school.
- 93% have stronger peer relationships.
- 72% have more trust in adults to help with problems.
- 83% have a better outlook on their future.
BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS SILOAM SPRINGS OFFICE
Panther Health and Wellness Clinic at the Intermediate School
1500 N. Mt. Olive St., Suite 1, Siloam Springs, AR.
Phone: 479-524-8175, ext. 455505.
For any questions regarding our Siloam Springs program please contact Siloam Springs Program Director, Tiffany Hansen : firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK
Board of Directors
William Douglas, Azu Denton, David Erstine, David Ahuja, Kelvin Buncum, Jeff Smith, Chad Risner, Roger Goode, AJ Sims, Ryan Green, Mark McKane, Kerry Robinson
Stay up to date with the latest events and impacts!